Features, additions, changes and bug fixes in Chameleon Flash software.
Changes between 1.00 and 1.20:
- Added a new wizard page: Application Icon.
- Added a new setting: Output directory. It specifies the "output" directory
path where the resulting files will be saved.
- All the settings specifying full paths to the resulting files are
replaced with the base filenames.
- Refreshed the compiler progress window.
- Added new compiler verifications and messages.
- Chameleon Flash is available in three editions: Pro, Standard
- Fixed a bug which caused reminder screens to show an error message
on loading activation keys from files.
- New Project Wizard added.
- First release of Chameleon Flash.